Without Spending Hours Trying To Come Up With A Catchy Headline Like Magazines Do!
Create Catchy Headlines in Seconds Just like the Pros!
It’s no secret! There is a way to shortcut your success using a captivating headline. You trigger an emotion and compel people to continue to read. You ask them to take a certain action, but think about what that desired action will be, before hand.
Whether you want them to sign up, want them to check out a video, want them to buy a product from you, or whether it’s your own or a product that you are promoting
And since you will be doing promotions or articles for your site, you will need to fire up something that can catch eyes, and make the title catchy, to get the reader interested enough to read. With that said, your content has to answer the questions that your headline describes…
You have seen popular magaines…You know, when you’re waiting in line to make your purchase, and you look at the magazines, and they captivating headlines that you just want to pick up and see what’s it all about. I’m sure, I am not alone on this one. But you can model that for your own business. In fact, use it. If you see a catchy headline, write it down or take a picture, and rephrase it for your own purpose, it’s why it’s called copywriting…
Copywriting has been around since the day miners were buying shovels and perhaps even earlier than that. You have seen it time and time again.
If You Want To Create Headlines in Seconds
Get Your Generator > Headline Generator
Since you watched the video, you know how awesome this tool is for your arsenal. Because you need to sell to your customers..
- You will need to engage the reader’s attention
- Quickly Introduce a key idea or qualification
- Set the stage for the trust of the sales message.
Nothing is set in stone, as you can see different magazines, with excellent captivating headlines, but here are things you should know about…also, you should provide copy that matches your offer. And right now, I should create a button for you to sign up, but I am not..
But I will mention this to use in a pre-head if you should use one…
- (Mention A Specific Group) ”Attention First-Time Parents…”
- (Mention A Specific Problem With Latest Development) ”New Breakthrough Discovery For Arthritis Sufferers Shows…”
- (Mention A Credible Source) ”As Seen On The Doctors Show…”
- (Mention A Shocking Announcement) ”You’ve Been Lied To About Teaching Qualifications!”
- (Mention A Statement Of Fact) ”A Panel Of Top Experts Agree, This Is The Easiest Way To…”
Creating Your Captivating Headline
Your Main Headline is the attention grabber, located at the top center of your opt-in page or sales letter or video, and it should be larger, bolder print and may contain certain words with different colors and text for emphasis.
This is your ultimate weapon of an opt-in or sales-page and should showcase your biggest benefit to your reader..
- What is the ultimate “best reason” someone should buy your special report?
- What is the most desirable result of buying your report to the reader?
- What, above everything else, would be most beneficial about buying it?
This is your chance to quickly encapsulate your entire sales letter in one, eye-catching sentence that is GUARANTEED to be read by the visitor to your site.
Some other great tips for your Headlines and Finishes…
For Finishing After Your Headlines and Content
- RECAP the offer. That is, in ONE sentence, give a brief account of what the reader will be receiving when they place their order. (I.E. “P.S. This is a no-brainer: you’ll get 3 years of homeschooling research boiled down to 12 pages of ‘no-fluff’ content in detailed, step-by-step format for only $10.”)
- REMIND them of a key benefit. Take a sentence to point out once again a desirable result the reader can be experiencing by making the purchase. (I.E. “P.S. Don’t forget, in less than 24 hours you can actually see your first order … isn’t that exciting!?”)
- REINFORCE the call to action. Did you impose a deadline or limit? Did you mention an extra incentive? Did you pose a challenge? Use your “postscript” to reinforce some element of your call to action. (I.E. “P.S. Unfortunately, when the remaining 17 copies are gone, offer won’t be repeated. Order now.”)
These are things you should remember. I will soon (as I should) write an entire ebook for you to see the entire process in action. But this should get you up and started. I didn’t ask you to subscribe, I didn’t ask you to download…It was just wanted to give you a free tool, and some simple tips…
Let me know your thoughts about this, I will reply. Oh, and I have a new Facebook Page that you might like to see what’s going on, just click on like..
Hi Carlos, very informative tips on generating headlines. As a matter of fact, the headline for this post is superb. It addresses the benefits so well that you know what to expect. That is, as you mentioned in your post, your content delivers your promise in the headline. Thanks for sharing and many blessings!
Thank you Sandy, I used the headline generator, modified it a bit, so that I can use it and created it content around it. It also gives you ideas on what to write…
Hi Carlos, you wrote a great post on generating headlines.I wish I would know more about the headlines in the past. You did a fantastic job. I would add you can use the same principles for sub-headlines. Here’s my headline generation. 🙂 When I create my headlines in one of my businesses, I use specific vocabulary from that niche and add some benefit descriptions. It works fine for my niche. I even tried the Headline Generator you suggested and must say it’s an amazing tool. Thanks for sharing.
It is a great tool…I am working on a new article now, and if you have an idea on your article it helps, but if you don’t have and idea yet, the headline can help you just jumpstart to get what you need..
Thanks Irena for your comment and ideas…